    I would be happy to have their email address which is checked frequently on
    hourly or daily bases.

    Thanks in advance

    =?Utf-8?B?TkpN?=, Jul 8, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TkpN?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?TkpN?= <> say in

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Avoid junk email. Use an unlisted COM port address!

    Neil, Jul 8, 2006

  3. I have already sent an email to that email address but no reply, any other
    way to contact them?

    =?Utf-8?B?TkpN?=, Jul 9, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?TkpN?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    NJM wrote:
    > I have already sent an email to that email address but no reply, any other
    > way to contact them?

    You might try to contact their Regional service center, and see if they
    can provide you some info. regarding this. See
    <http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/worldsites.asp> for contact
    info.

    Cerebrus, Jul 9, 2006
  5. I checked the site that you gave and there they mention regional offices for
    "Africa, Mediterranean, Middle East, Pakistan" under the same tree located @
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/africa.asp

    But, I cannot find any local number in pakistan that I can call.

    =?Utf-8?B?TkpN?=, Jul 10, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?TkpN?=

    BD Guest

    "NJM" <> wrote in message

    > But, I cannot find any local number in pakistan that I can call.

    Seems M$ may be the only americans to have pulled out then.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #51

    BD, Jul 10, 2006
  7. alright, I have emailed them to may be they reply in a
    week, or do you know any US or Canada based toll-free number of microsoft?

    =?Utf-8?B?TkpN?=, Jul 10, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?TkpN?=

    Consultant Guest

    they outlawed pakistani mcse's, didn't you hear? you may want to look into
    accounting or something.

    Consultant, Jul 10, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?TkpN?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Thus spake Consultant :
    > they outlawed pakistani mcse's, didn't you hear? you may want to look into
    > accounting or something.

    LMAO !!!!

    Cerebrus, Jul 10, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?TkpN?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message

    > Thus spake Consultant :
    >> they outlawed pakistani mcse's, didn't you hear? you may want to look
    >> into
    >> accounting or something.

    > LMAO !!!!

    Psst... Cerebrus... stop laughing your abacus off and look for a certain
    post.

    Also, please get on IM, need to chat.

    Frisbee®, Jul 10, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?TkpN?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >they outlawed pakistani mcse's, didn't you hear? you may want to look into
    >accounting or something.

    what's wrong with becoming a suicide bomber? After all, you get early
    retirement as well!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jul 10, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?TkpN?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I have already sent an email to that email address but no reply, any other
    >way to contact them?

    ouija board

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jul 10, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?TkpN?=

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 17:47:53 +0100, cast into the ether:

    >>way to contact them?

    > ouija board

    I thought that was just HP.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Jul 10, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?TkpN?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 17:47:53 +0100, cast into the ether:
    >
    >>>way to contact them?

    >> ouija board

    > I thought that was just HP.

    Higher Plain?

    Frisbee®, Jul 10, 2006
  15. =?Utf-8?B?TkpN?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 17:47:53 +0100, cast into the ether:

    >>> ouija board

    >> I thought that was just HP.

    > Higher Plain?

    Howling Peck3rheads?

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - I like cats, but I don't think I could eat a whole one.

    Neil, Jul 10, 2006
  16. =?Utf-8?B?TkpN?=

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 13:09:46 -0400, Frisbee® cast into the ether:

    >> I thought that was just HP.

    > Higher Pain?

    IFYSFY

    Hewlett Packard