    23 Forest St 732-222-9194
    Long Branch NJ
    07740

    BillR, Apr 18, 2005

  2. BillR

    winged Guest

    BillR wrote:
    > Send spam to a spammer!
    >
    > David H Lipman
    >
    > 36 Seaview Ave 732-571-5195
    > 23 Forest St 732-222-9194
    > Long Branch NJ
    > 07740

    I wonder why he is an alleged Spammer, I must have missed something.

    Winged

    winged, Apr 18, 2005

  3. BillR wrote:

    > Send spam to a spammer!
    >
    > David H Lipman
    >
    > 36 Seaview Ave 732-571-5195
    > 23 Forest St 732-222-9194
    > Long Branch NJ
    > 07740

    Can you show how you came to this conclusion or do you think you are being
    crafty by trying to get people to harass your enemies?

    Michael
    --

    "Microsoft isn't evil, they just make really crappy operating systems." -
    Linus Torvald

    Michael Pelletier, Apr 18, 2005
  4. BillR

    Paul Guest

    In article <d3vc8b$>, winged
    <> wrote:

    > BillR wrote:
    > > Send spam to a spammer!
    > >
    > > David H Lipman
    > >
    > > 36 Seaview Ave 732-571-5195
    > > 23 Forest St 732-222-9194
    > > Long Branch NJ
    > > 07740
    > >

    > I wonder why he is an alleged Spammer, I must have missed something.
    >
    > Winged

    Dave chooses to do battle with the darkside, and this is
    just some of the fallout.

    If you use Google, you can see what Dave is currently
    working on.

    Paul

    Paul, Apr 18, 2005
  5. BillR

    winged Guest

    winged wrote:
    > BillR wrote:
    >
    >> Send spam to a spammer!
    >>
    >> David H Lipman
    >>
    >> 36 Seaview Ave 732-571-5195
    >> 23 Forest St 732-222-9194
    >> Long Branch NJ
    >> 07740
    >>

    > I wonder why he is an alleged Spammer, I must have missed something.
    >
    > Winged

    Looks like to me, but what do I know.
    Winged

    winged, Apr 18, 2005
  6. BillR

    winged Guest

    winged wrote:
    > winged wrote:
    >
    >> BillR wrote:
    >>
    >>> Send spam to a spammer!
    >>>
    >>> David H Lipman
    >>>
    >>> 36 Seaview Ave 732-571-5195
    >>> 23 Forest St 732-222-9194
    >>> Long Branch NJ
    >>> 07740
    >>>

    >> I wonder why he is an alleged Spammer, I must have missed something.
    >>
    >> Winged

    > Looks like to me, but what do I know.
    > Winged

    Shall we play? Lets do an online training session on communication
    forensics. Who can guess his home IP address, his home based server IP,
    where his home address is? His interests and other pertinent
    information. The open ports on his home computer and his firewall? I
    will forward what I have to Mr. Lipman. Lets have fun. William isn't
    near as hard to find as he thinks he is.

    Winged

    winged, Apr 18, 2005
  7. BillR wrote:

    > Send spam to a spammer!
    >
    > David H Lipman
    >
    > 36 Seaview Ave 732-571-5195
    > 23 Forest St 732-222-9194
    > Long Branch NJ
    > 07740

    Hummm...This guy posted this from the EE and CS department at Harvard...

    Michael Pelletier, Apr 18, 2005
  8. BillR

    winged Guest

    winged wrote:

    >> Looks like to me, but what do I know.
    >> Winged

    > Shall we play? Lets do an online training session on communication
    > forensics. Who can guess his home IP address, his home based server IP,
    > where his home address is? His interests and other pertinent
    > information. The open ports on his home computer and his firewall? I
    > will forward what I have to Mr. Lipman. Lets have fun. William isn't
    > near as hard to find as he thinks he is.
    >
    > Winged

    Sorry bout that David, didn't mean to test your filters. Dang bots.
    Winged

    winged, Apr 18, 2005
  9. BillR

    Paul Murphy Guest

    "Michael Pelletier" <> wrote in message
    > BillR wrote:
    >
    >> Send spam to a spammer!
    >>
    >> David H Lipman
    >>
    >> 36 Seaview Ave 732-571-5195
    >> 23 Forest St 732-222-9194
    >> Long Branch NJ
    >> 07740

    > Hummm...This guy posted this from the EE and CS department at Harvard...
    > --
    >
    > "Microsoft isn't evil, they just make really crappy operating systems." -
    > Linus Torvald

    An arin whois check seems to indicate this - maybe he's doing research to
    see how many people take the bait and send that person spam? Or seeing how
    many people reply here? It does make you wonder about the point.

    Paul

    Paul Murphy, Apr 18, 2005
  10. winged wrote:

    > winged wrote:
    >> winged wrote:

    >>> I wonder why he is an alleged Spammer, I must have missed something.
    >>>
    >>> Winged

    >> Looks like to me, but what do I know.
    >> Winged

    > Shall we play? Lets do an online training session on communication
    > forensics. Who can guess his home IP address, his home based server IP,
    > where his home address is? His interests and other pertinent
    > information. The open ports on his home computer and his firewall? I
    > will forward what I have to Mr. Lipman. Lets have fun. William isn't
    > near as hard to find as he thinks he is.
    >
    > Winged

    So what is the deal? Is this David guy a SPAMMER or is this email bogus?

    Michael Pelletier, Apr 18, 2005
  11. Paul Murphy wrote:

    > "Michael Pelletier" <> wrote in message
    >> BillR wrote:
    >>
    >>> Send spam to a spammer!
    >>>
    >>> David H Lipman
    >>>
    >>> 36 Seaview Ave 732-571-5195
    >>> 23 Forest St 732-222-9194
    >>> Long Branch NJ
    >>> 07740

    >> Hummm...This guy posted this from the EE and CS department at Harvard...
    >> --
    >>
    >> "Microsoft isn't evil, they just make really crappy operating systems." -
    >> Linus Torvald

    > An arin whois check seems to indicate this - maybe he's doing research to
    > see how many people take the bait and send that person spam? Or seeing how
    > many people reply here? It does make you wonder about the point.
    >
    > Paul

    Yes it does. Considering the OP never replied, I think it is a lame attempt
    to get people to SPAM this guy...maybe I am wrong...

    Michael

    Michael Pelletier, Apr 18, 2005
  12. Michael Cecil, Apr 18, 2005
  13. Michael Cecil wrote:

    > On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 22:59:39 -0700, Michael Pelletier
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>So what is the deal? Is this David guy a SPAMMER or is this email bogus?

    > He has been posting antivirus advice in alt.comp.virus for some time now.
    > Not a spammer.

    Ah, then he pissed someone off from Harvard...

    Make sense. If you talk to him, have him check the news headers of some of
    the people who he has been talking to in the newsgroups...find out which
    potato head it is...

    Michael

    Michael Pelletier, Apr 18, 2005
  14. BillR

    optikl Guest

    winged wrote:
    > BillR wrote:
    >
    >> Send spam to a spammer!
    >>
    >> David H Lipman
    >>
    >> 36 Seaview Ave 732-571-5195
    >> 23 Forest St 732-222-9194
    >> Long Branch NJ
    >> 07740
    >>

    > I wonder why he is an alleged Spammer, I must have missed something.
    >
    > Winged

    What you missed is that he's just being fucked with by some punk.

    optikl, Apr 18, 2005
  15. BillR

    optikl Guest

    winged wrote:
    > winged wrote:
    >
    >> winged wrote:

    >>> I wonder why he is an alleged Spammer, I must have missed something.
    >>>
    >>> Winged

    >> Looks like to me, but what do I know.
    >> Winged

    > Shall we play? Lets do an online training session on communication
    > forensics. Who can guess his home IP address, his home based server IP,
    > where his home address is? His interests and other pertinent
    > information. The open ports on his home computer and his firewall? I
    > will forward what I have to Mr. Lipman. Lets have fun. William isn't
    > near as hard to find as he thinks he is.
    >
    > Winged

    How do you know the IP address isn't forged, or that the wrode's account
    or machine hasn't been compromised?

    optikl, Apr 18, 2005
  16. BillR

    optikl Guest

    Michael Pelletier wrote:

    >>Winged

    > So what is the deal? Is this David guy a SPAMMER or is this email bogus?

    Do a google search. Lipman is no spammer.

    optikl, Apr 18, 2005
  17. BillR

    Guest Guest

    > Paul Murphy wrote:
    >
    >> An arin whois check seems to indicate this - maybe he's doing
    >> research to
    >> see how many people take the bait and send that person spam? Or
    >> seeing how
    >> many people reply here? It does make you wonder about the point.

    > Yes it does. Considering the OP never replied, I think it is a lame
    > attempt
    > to get people to SPAM this guy...maybe I am wrong...

    Especially since the lamo thinks unmunging the e-mail address in the
    body of their post will actually energize spam at David, as though the
    majority of spambots are going to waste their time downloading the
    bodies of the posts.

    Guest, Apr 18, 2005
  18. BillR

    Jim Watt Guest

    On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 00:59:30 -0400, (Paul) wrote:

    >Dave chooses to do battle with the darkside

    good for him.

    He has always seemed a very nice person here.
    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com

    Jim Watt, Apr 18, 2005
  19. David H. Lipman, Apr 19, 2005
  20. Re: BS post

    David H. Lipman wrote:

    > From: "winged" <>
    >

    > | Sorry bout that David, didn't mean to test your filters. Dang bots.
    > | Winged
    >
    > No problem noted except no email was received :-(

    Why did someone do that to you?

    Michael Pelletier, Apr 20, 2005