Consultant, Please Read.

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing], Aug 27, 2003.

  1. Consultant,

    The purpose of these communities is to exchange technical
    information and expertise about Microsoft products. Please
    avoid personal attacks, slurs, and profanity in your
    interactions with others.

    I highly suggest you and your group members (The MCNGP
    Team) to start your own newsgroups/chat room. As this
    newsgroup is only for individuals who wish to develop and
    deliver the highest-quality courseware and training
    available on Microsoft products and technologies.

    You may start with MSN, http://groups.msn.com/ . Here,
    where you and your MCNGP Team members can go to share
    common interests and interact with others online.
    Visiting, joining, and creating groups is free of charge.
    Just remember that you must sign in with a Microsoft .NET
    Passport account in order to create and join groups.

    DO Remember!! You are responsible and liable for all your
    activities while participating in the Microsoft Community.
    Again Remember, you are responsible for anything you say
    or post.

    If there was some part of my comment that you didn't
    understand, please let me know. I look forward to hearing
    from you.

    Brian Boon
    US-DDS Testing
    PacWest; SOFTWARE TEST LEAD
    (425) 882-8080

    Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing], Aug 27, 2003

  2. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    Consultant Guest

    yes, thank you. now single someone else out

    Consultant, Aug 27, 2003

  3. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    Jtyc Guest

    > yes, thank you. now single someone else out

    Actually, I'm kinda offended... I started the last really big off topic
    thread.

    I WANT MY COMEUPPANCE!!

    Jtyc, Aug 27, 2003
  4. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    billyw Guest

    so when someone asks where the cert info on and MS site is (which if they
    are going for an mcse they should know how to work a search engine, or a
    killfile for that matter)or where to get the latest brain dumps are, you'd
    categorise this as developing high quality courseware?
    where does it suggest that this is a courseware creators forum, my
    impression that it was an end user (of the exams) group. Not for people
    selling a service or people including their companies credentials in their
    sig. which could be construed as leaning to spam.

    You seem unable or unwilling to grasp the obvious, that the mcse cert has
    been devalued such over time that it isn't a premier cert. rather it is an
    entry level. the end result of this is that eventually certs right across
    the board will be discredited, how would you deal with that?

    billyw, Aug 27, 2003
  5. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    billyw Guest

    i smell fear

    billyw, Aug 27, 2003
  6. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    billyw Guest

    hey leave the flamer alone.. flamers good

    "Brian" <> wrote in message
    > > From: "Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]" <>
    > > Newsgroups: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > This sounds too much like flame bait. If you really are who you say you

    are

    billyw, Aug 27, 2003
  7. "Brian" <> wrote in message
    > > From: "Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]" <>
    > > Newsgroups: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > This sounds too much like flame bait. If you really are who you say you

    are
    > please don't post via the MS web site. Others can impersonate you.

    He's already impersonating the real Brian Boon. Brian's real e-mail is
    not bboon. Also the real Brian doesn't misspell his own name
    half the time. Why this idiot singled-out Brian is beyond me.

    --
    Fris "Brain" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 27, 2003
  8. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    Consultant Guest

    the only thing i fear is a pissed off woman

    Consultant, Aug 27, 2003
  9. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    billyw Guest

    you only fear that, i'm absolutely terrified of that...
    in fact shear terror doesn't begin

    am i overdoing this??

    billyw, Aug 27, 2003
  10. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    KLXrider Guest

    On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 14:33:16 +0100, "billyw" <> wrote:

    >flamers good

    You just said you would shoot them in your last OT post. Make up your
    mind.

    KLXrider, MCNGP #18

    KLXrider, Aug 27, 2003
  11. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    billyw Guest

    no that was raving q's

    billyw, Aug 27, 2003
  12. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    MCNGP Blows Guest

    I agree with this guy's post. You children should go play
    somewhere else.

    MCNGP Blows, Aug 27, 2003
  13. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    billyw Guest

    but this is a good sandpit

    billyw, Aug 27, 2003
  14. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    Consultant Guest

    i have notified the real brian boon that he is being impersonated and they
    are going thru the logs of the web server that hosts the posting page,
    which, by the way is not anonymous. so you should probably review your isp's
    usage rules and be prepared to find a new isp.

    Consultant, Aug 27, 2003
  15. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    Gary - US Guest

    I did.....I just got back from playing with you mama, your sister, and your
    wife. All at the same time.

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ** Kindly Do The Needful **

    Gary - US, Aug 29, 2003
  16. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    billyw Guest

    would be more likely that you were on the steps of an alabama courthouse
    "praying for Jesus" idiots

    billyw, Aug 29, 2003
  17. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    Consultant Guest

    everytime you masturbate, god kills a kitten. think of the poor kittens

    Consultant, Aug 29, 2003
  18. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    billyw Guest

    my god, why aren't kittens extinct purely by my actions

    billyw, Aug 29, 2003
  19. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    billyw Guest

    i dont need to mock Christians.. they do quite a good job themselves.

    i love how they say living by the ten commandments would be better for
    society... of course skimming over the fact that slavery and women being
    treated as property is in there.. bunch of misguided hypocritical *unts

    billyw, Aug 29, 2003
  20. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    Jtyc Guest

    > Wasn't there a group of religious fanatics, mostly men, a few years ago
    > called "The Promise Keepers" or something like that, that was based along
    > those lines?

    I think you mean the Taliban.

    Jtyc, Aug 29, 2003