Consultant needs to be banned !

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Ban Consultant, Aug 6, 2004.

  1. >-----Original Message-----
    >I'm taking 70-306 and that is the forst exam in my life

    of that kind.So any
    >suggestions any tips. A use preplogic book and free

    tests and had 70-80%
    >correct ansvers. Is it enougt to pass.

    One useful tip is to jerk off before going to the testing
    center so that you don't have to do that during the exam
    (as was my case) !

    Consultant
    ..

    Ban Consultant, Aug 6, 2004

  2. Ban Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    actually, it is quite relaxing, great tip

    Consultant, Aug 6, 2004

  3. Ban Consultant

    Techie Guest

    oh boo fucking hoo get a grip moron

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP #21

    Techie, Aug 6, 2004
  4. Ban Consultant

    molsonexpert Guest

    > actually, it is quite relaxing, great tip
    >

    > "Ban Consultant" <> wrote in message

    I disagree. After the exam, maybe. But before? I'd fall asleep at the
    keyboard.

    steve.

    molsonexpert, Aug 6, 2004
  5. Is your name Billy Nomates by any chance?

    On Fri, 6 Aug 2004 10:20:25 -0700, "Ban Consultant"
    <> wrote:

> [...]

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 6, 2004
  6. Ban Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    me or the imposter?

    Consultant, Aug 6, 2004
  7. Ban Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > me or the imposter?

    how do we know that *you're* not the imposter?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 6, 2004
  8. Ken Briscoe wrote:
    > "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    >> me or the imposter?

    > how do we know that *you're* not the imposter?

    Look under his boot for the word "Andy"

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 6, 2004
  9. >> me or the imposter?

    >how do we know that *you're* not the imposter?

    how do we know that "you're" not an imposter too!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 6, 2004
  10. >me or the imposter?

    you don't ask dumb question

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 6, 2004
  11. Ban Consultant

    billyw Guest

    i tend to disagree with this ever so slightly..
    i prefer the afterwards thing.. mainly due to the babe that i had to follow
    upstairs to the test room at the testing center.. then obviously follow her
    back down again..
    after that i was more than ready for some "me" time

    billyw, Aug 6, 2004
  12. Ban Consultant

    billyw Guest

    I'M SPARTICUS

    billyw, Aug 6, 2004
  13. Ban Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > >> me or the imposter?

    > >how do we know that *you're* not the imposter?

    > how do we know that "you're" not an imposter too!

    I am real.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 6, 2004
  14. Ban Consultant

    Andy Foster Guest

    Frisbee®" <> wrote
    >Ken Briscoe wrote:
    >> "Consultant" <> wrote in

    message
    >>> me or the imposter?

    >> how do we know that *you're* not the imposter?

    >Look under his boot for the word "Andy"
    >.

    Eh? I ain't done nuthin

    Andy Foster, Aug 6, 2004
  15. Ban Consultant

    billyw Guest

    you live too close to disney

    billyw, Aug 6, 2004
  16. Ban Consultant

    billyw Guest

    you think therefore you are..

    prove it

    billyw, Aug 6, 2004
  17. Ban Consultant

    billyw Guest

    define dumb question

    billyw, Aug 6, 2004
  18. billyw wrote:
    > you live too close to disney

    I'm glad somebody got it... you must have kids.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 6, 2004
  19. Andy Foster wrote:
    > Frisbee®" <> wrote
    >> Ken Briscoe wrote:
    >>> "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> how do we know that *you're* not the imposter?

    >> Look under his boot for the word "Andy"
    >> .

    > Eh? I ain't done nuthin

    Somehow I thought you'd reply...

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 6, 2004
  20. >define dumb question

    one that requires an answer!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 6, 2004