  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    you are evil people.
    Guest, May 7, 2004

  2. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    well, thank you very much, you prick

    <> wrote in message
    news:a0b201c43470$caeeb6c0$...
    > you are evil people.
    Consultant, May 7, 2004

  3. Guest

    Kat Guest

    Now why am I not included in that? I feel left out. But hey, I'm good,
    and sweet, and all that's innocent left in this cold, hard world.

    --
    Kat - MCNGP #29
    Kat, May 7, 2004
  4. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > you are evil people.

    You call that an addiction? I suck dick for coke!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, May 7, 2004
  5. >Now why am I not included in that? I feel left out.

    Kat you are an evil person.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 7, 2004
  6. What's up? Bad day at the test center?

    On Fri, 7 May 2004 13:20:51 -0700,
    <> wrote:

    >you are evil people.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 7, 2004
  7. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    me & chalk go way back

    Consultant, May 7, 2004
  8. >> you are evil people.

    >You call that an addiction? I suck dick for coke!

    Buddy can you spare a dime?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 7, 2004
  9. >me & chalk go way back

    Oh the good old days.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 7, 2004
  10. Guest

    Kat Guest

    mmm, what else will you suck?

    I got a few cases here...

    I'd prefer an exchange for housework, however. How good are you wih a
    vacuum?

    Kat, May 7, 2004
  11. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Kat" <> wrote in message
    > mmm, what else will you suck?
    >

    > I got a few cases here...
    >
    > I'd prefer an exchange for housework, however. How good are you wih a
    > vacuum?

    I wish I was the Olsen Twins' father.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, May 7, 2004
  12. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    thats just wrong

    Consultant, May 7, 2004
  13. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    maybe his application to the golden arches was overlooked?

    Consultant, May 7, 2004
  14. Guest

    Kat Guest

    their father?? you perv. that's incest

    Kat, May 7, 2004
  15. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    <> wrote in news:a0b201c43470$caeeb6c0
    $:

    > you are evil people.

    are you a gay man?

    Rowdy Yates, MCSE
    --
    Rowdy's Home Page
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
    Rowdy Yates, May 8, 2004
  16. "Kat" and "innocent" are two words that should never be used in the same
    sentence <VBEG>

    --
    " If I have a trojan on my computer,
    does that mean I'm protected from getting a virus ? "

    Larry Samuels, May 8, 2004
  17. Guest

    Neil Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:e$yihmHNEHA.3596
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > maybe his application to the golden arches was overlooked?

    there's always BK

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 8, 2004
  18. Guest

    Neil Guest

    "Larry Samuels" <> wrote in news:OMq2dnKNEHA.2644
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > "Kat" and "innocent" are two words that should never be used in the same
    > sentence <VBEG>

    "Kat" and "Fun" however....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 8, 2004
  19. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Kat" <> wrote in message
    > their father?? you perv. that's incest

    Go see Half Baked. That line, "you call that an addiction?! I suck dick for
    coke!" is uttered by the immortal Bob Saget. Bob Saget, as I'm sure you'd
    remember, Kat, portrayed Danny Tanner, the father of DJ, Stephanie, and
    little Michelle Tanner on the hit ABC family comedy "Full House" (which, by
    the way, gave birth to the career of John Stamos, currently known as Mr.
    Rebecca Romijn-Stamos [soon to be Rebecca Romijn]). Coincidentally, the
    Michelle Tanner character was played by both Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen.
    Thus, Bob Saget is the Olsen twins' "father". Bringing us full circle in
    this twisted abomination of a thread.

    HTH. HAND.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    ---
    Virus? In the computer? Are you serious?
    Ken Briscoe, May 9, 2004
  20. Ken Briscoe wrote:
    > "Kat" <> wrote in message
    >> their father?? you perv. that's incest

    > Go see Half Baked. That line, "you call that an addiction?! I suck
    > dick for coke!" is uttered by the immortal Bob Saget. Bob Saget, as
    > I'm sure you'd remember, Kat, portrayed Danny Tanner, the father of
    > DJ, Stephanie, and little Michelle Tanner on the hit ABC family
    > comedy "Full House" (which, by the way, gave birth to the career of
    > John Stamos, currently known as Mr. Rebecca Romijn-Stamos [soon to be
    > Rebecca Romijn]). Coincidentally, the Michelle Tanner character was
    > played by both Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen. Thus, Bob Saget is the
    > Olsen twins' "father". Bringing us full circle in this twisted
    > abomination of a thread.

    No wonder they don't let him host America's Funniest Home Videos anymore.
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, May 10, 2004