    breaks and plays poker
    24 hours a day - it's a bot!"
    ..
    Rowdy Yates, Sep 9, 2004

  2. Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 9, 2004

  3. Rowdy Yates

    Ben Guest

    "Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message
    news:87c201c4961d$91b4cde0$...
    > Everyday ... Amen !
    >
    > --
    > Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    > http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
    > "If it doesn't sleep, doesn't eat, doesn't take piss
    > breaks and plays poker
    > 24 hours a day - it's a bot!"
    > .

    I'd have thought the little troll would be back at primary school by now,
    seeing as the summer holidays have finished!
    Ben, Sep 9, 2004
  4. Rowdy Yates

    Consultant Guest

    my mother is dead, i do, however, appreciate you resurfacing fond memories
    of her though, thank you and have a great day

    Consultant, Sep 9, 2004
  5. Rowdy Yates

    Guest Guest

    You killed her!

    Guest, Sep 9, 2004
  6. Rowdy Yates

    Consultant Guest

    my last name is not menendez

    Consultant, Sep 9, 2004
  7. Rowdy Yates

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Consultant" <> spewed
    in news::

    > my last name is not menendez

    is your name Indigo Montoya?

    --