    issues or am i just lucky? :)

    --
    Blah McBlah the famous Scot.

    Blah McBlah, Aug 30, 2006

  2. Blah McBlah wrote:

    > I dont know what your own experience with Draytel is but whenever i
    > try to call anyone via Draytel all i ever seem to get is the engaged
    > tone but when i use BT i get thru each time. Anyone else with similar
    > issues or am i just lucky? :)

    I used to have problems making calls from my Draytel Voip line - but
    those problems went away over a year ago. Never have any problems
    calling the Draytel number either.

    Not sure whether the problem was solved by Draytel or an upgrade to my
    router firmware. The firmware upgrade to a Vigor 2600 did solve a
    number of Voip related matters - one I seem to remember being call clear
    down and reset.

    Colin Forrester, Aug 30, 2006