    doesn't seem to help. Is there something I'm missing?

    Thanks,
    Corse

    Corse, Jun 27, 2004

  2. Corse

    R.K.Kishore Guest

    Corse wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm new to Mozilla Firefox and like it very much. I have one complaint
    > though. When I go from website to website the text size and appearance
    > changes and I keep having to 'increase' or 'decrease' text size to read
    > each site comfortably. I've set the fonts in the options section but it
    > doesn't seem to help. Is there something I'm missing?
    >

    > Thanks,
    > Corse

    Go to the options screen, check on the box that says
    "always use my: fonts[]"

    Sent the minimun size fonts that you want, and set the font size in
    pixel. This may help.

    - Richard

    R.K.Kishore, Jun 27, 2004

  3. Corse

    Corse Guest

    "R.K.Kishore" <> wrote in message
    > Corse wrote:
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > I'm new to Mozilla Firefox and like it very much. I have one complaint
    > > though. When I go from website to website the text size and appearance
    > > changes and I keep having to 'increase' or 'decrease' text size to

    read
    > > each site comfortably. I've set the fonts in the options section but it
    > > doesn't seem to help. Is there something I'm missing?
    > >

    > > Thanks,
    > > Corse
    > >

    > Go to the options screen, check on the box that says
    > "always use my: fonts[]"
    >
    > Sent the minimun size fonts that you want, and set the font size in
    > pixel. This may help.
    >
    > - Richard

    Thanks. I knew there was something I was overlooking. That seems to have
    helped quite a bit. However, for some reason the newspaper sites still seem
    to have different sizes and types of fonts. Oh well. . . .

    Thanks again,
    Corse

    Corse, Jun 27, 2004