    these errors but not as often.

    Thanks

    , Feb 28, 2011

  2. Ralph Fox Guest

    On Sun, 27 Feb 2011 18:12:29 -0600, in message <>
    wrote:

    > Lately I am getting constant Script Errors in K-Meleon browser. I
    > know the cause is the way the new websites are designed, but is there
    > a fix for it? Anyone know?
    >
    > Disabling Java Script stops the problem, but then many web pages dont
    > work or only partly work.
    >
    > I should note that I also have the latest Firefox, which also gets
    > these errors but not as often.

    Q.1 Are these script errors appearing in the error console?
    If not, how do these script errors show up?

    Q.2 What exactly do these script errors say?

    Q.3 Can you provide the URL of a web page where you
    encounter these script errors?

    --
    Kind regards
    Ralph