Consolidated list of MCAD learning objectives linked to MDSN

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Michael, Mar 8, 2005.

  1. Michael

    Michael Guest

    All:

    I took a vb.net MS certified course last year and the
    instructor gave us a great link that had all the MCAD
    learning objectives:

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-305.asp#SKILLS

    linked to the MSDN knowledge base. It was a goldmine, but
    I've lost my gold!!

    Does anybody know of this link? I've check
    scottonwriting.net as I thought it was from his site, but
    no luck.

    Any help/feedback is GREATLY appreciated!

    Regards,

    Michael

    Michael, Mar 8, 2005

  2. http://www.codeclinic.com/certification.htm