    cisco"
    thanks
    Markus
    Markus, Jul 16, 2003

  2. Markus

    Jonathan Guest

    "Markus" <> wrote in
    news:bf41gt$v98$:

    > I'm going to buy notebook but lot of them doesn't have any serial
    > ports is possible console access through USB and serial converter "to
    > enter into cisco"
    > thanks
    > Markus

    I have never had a problem using a USB->serial adapter. My personal
    favorite is the one from IOGear, although co-workers have used Belkin's
    offerings without incident.
    One tip -- if using a windows OS, don't plug in the adapter until after
    your system has finished booting, otherwise you will be prompted to install
    drivers each time.
    Jonathan, Jul 18, 2005

  3. Markus

    RobO Guest