    Is it difficult to get video from there to a PC?

    --
    Kenny Cargill

    Kenny, Jan 6, 2008

  2. Kenny

    William Guest

    On 6 Jan, 17:57, "Kenny" <> wrote:
    > Considering buying one of these with inbuilt Freeview.
    > Is it difficult to get video from there to a PC?

    No, it's easy - just plug the wotsername into the thingamjig, then
    twirdle the doodad.

    --
    WH

    William, Jan 6, 2008

  3. Kenny

    samuel Guest

    William <> wrote in
    ..com:

    > On 6 Jan, 17:57, "Kenny" <> wrote:
    >> Considering buying one of these with inbuilt Freeview.
    >> Is it difficult to get video from there to a PC?

    > No, it's easy - just plug the wotsername into the thingamjig,
    > then twirdle the doodad.
    >
    > --
    > WH

    works well with the whatshamacallit

    samuel, Jan 6, 2008
  4. samuel wrote:
    > William <> wrote in
    > .com:
    >
    >> On 6 Jan, 17:57, "Kenny" <> wrote:
    >>> Considering buying one of these with inbuilt Freeview.
    >>> Is it difficult to get video from there to a PC?

    >> No, it's easy - just plug the wotsername into the thingamjig,
    >> then twirdle the doodad.
    >>
    >> --
    >> WH
    >>

    > works well with the whatshamacallit

    Don't forget to enable the doofer, though.

    Geoff Realname, Jan 6, 2008
  5. Kenny

    chuckie® Guest

    "William" <> wrote in message
    > On 6 Jan, 17:57, "Kenny" <> wrote:
    > > Considering buying one of these with inbuilt Freeview.
    > > Is it difficult to get video from there to a PC?

    > No, it's easy - just plug the wotsername into the thingamjig, then
    > twirdle the doodad.
    >
    > --
    > WH

    The low torque freetiskrantz might be a problem...just a thought...

    chuckie®, Jan 7, 2008
  6. Kenny

    chuckie® Guest

    "chuckie®" <> wrote in message

    > "William" <> wrote in message
    > > On 6 Jan, 17:57, "Kenny" <> wrote:
    > > > Considering buying one of these with inbuilt Freeview.
    > > > Is it difficult to get video from there to a PC?

    > > No, it's easy - just plug the wotsername into the thingamjig, then
    > > twirdle the doodad.
    > >
    > > --
    > > WH

    > The low torque freetiskrantz might be a problem...just a thought...

    My bad, I misspelled it...that's a freetuscrants...oops! Been a while since
    I had one...

    chuckie®, Jan 7, 2008
  7. Kenny

    olfart Guest

    "chuckie®" <> wrote in message

    > "William" <> wrote in message
    >> On 6 Jan, 17:57, "Kenny" <> wrote:
    >> > Considering buying one of these with inbuilt Freeview.
    >> > Is it difficult to get video from there to a PC?

    >> No, it's easy - just plug the wotsername into the thingamjig, then
    >> twirdle the doodad.
    >>
    >> --
    >> WH

    > The low torque freetiskrantz might be a problem...just a thought...

    especially if it's undercooked

    olfart, Jan 7, 2008
  8. Kenny

    Plato Guest

    Kenny wrote:

    > Considering buying one of these with inbuilt Freeview.
    > Is it difficult to get video from there to a PC?

    One of what?

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Jan 7, 2008