    Rein Guest

    I am considering broadvoice, what hardware is a good buy ? I thought
    about the sipura 2000 ?

    Rein, Oct 6, 2004

  2. I've been trying out a pair of Sipura SPA-3000s. I'm pretty impressed with
    the capabilities. It appears that the SPA-2000 is similar except for the
    different phone interfaces.

    Mike Schumann

    Mike Schumann, Oct 7, 2004

  3. Rein

    mako Guest

    "Mike Schumann" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > I've been trying out a pair of Sipura SPA-3000s. I'm pretty impressed with
    > the capabilities. It appears that the SPA-2000 is similar except for the
    > different phone interfaces.
    >
    > Mike Schumann
    >
    > "Rein" <> wrote in message
    > >I am considering broadvoice, what hardware is a good buy ? I thought
    > > about the sipura 2000 ?
    > >

    > > Remove NO-SPAM from email address when replying

    I run a VoIP company "www.webunited.net". We've been using the
    SPA-2000 and SPA-3000 for our clients. We've tested other converters
    and are also very impressed with Sipura.
    mako, Oct 14, 2004