    up, what to expect maybe. Or better yet, what i should look for to be sure all
    is ok
    tia
    OliviaJaq, Feb 24, 2004

  2. OliviaJaq

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    (OliviaJaq) wrote in
    news::

    > Just curious if there is something that could come
    > up, what to expect maybe. Or better yet, what i should look for to be
    > sure all is ok

    Any folders that were encrypted are lost, as you have removed the user
    account information about them. You may have to take ownership of some
    files and folders or else you won't be able to access them.

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk
    email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)
    DeMoN LaG, Feb 24, 2004

  3. OliviaJaq

    OliviaJaq Guest

    >Any folders that were encrypted are lost, as you have removed the user
    >account information about them. You may have to take ownership of some
    >files and folders or else you won't be able to access them.

    that would be ok though, right?
    I mean, I only care to use the base OS. I've already deleted tons of things I
    don't need and intend on removing and re-installing many apps, like ms office
    and such.
    as far as the OS's operation. So far it seems pretty clean, I deleted all other
    listed users and any related settings. i'm almost down to the bare OS.
    If I'm good to go, this was kind of simple.
    thanks
    OliviaJaq, Feb 24, 2004