    game being aired on ESPN? I know this occcurs now and then but can't find
    anything regarding it on google.

    Aloha

    Brian, Dec 15, 2004

  2. Brian

    G. Morgan Guest

    On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 02:15:15 GMT "Brian"
    used 10 lines of text to write in newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    >Our football team is going for their 3rd (or is it 4th) consecutive win in
    >the Aloha Bowl this christmas eve.
    >
    >What are the legal consequences if a student were to streak across a Bowl
    >game being aired on ESPN? I know this occcurs now and then but can't find
    >anything regarding it on google.

    How about 6 months to two years in jail?

    http://www.thedailyreview.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=13153768&BRD=2276&PAG=461&dept_id=465049&rfi=6

    --
    -Graham

    Remove the 'snails' from my email

    G. Morgan, Dec 15, 2004

  3. Brian

    SgtMinor Guest

    Brian wrote:
    > Our football team is going for their 3rd (or is it 4th) consecutive win in
    > the Aloha Bowl this christmas eve.
    >
    > What are the legal consequences if a student were to streak across a Bowl
    > game being aired on ESPN? I know this occcurs now and then but can't find
    > anything regarding it on google.
    >
    > Aloha

    Are you sure it's the Aloha Bowl?

    As far as streaking is concerned, I'd say: "chance'um, brah."

    It's only indecent exposure: "Act 214, Session Laws 1991, renamed
    §707-734 from sexual assault in the fifth degree to indecent exposure
    which is intended to deal with behavior such as nude sunbathing or
    streaking, which is likely to be an affront to a substantial part of the
    community. Senate Committee Report No. 1000."
    http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/Vol14_Ch0701-0853/HRS0707/HRS_0707-0734__anno.htm

    --
    "I'm gonna tape that game."

    SgtMinor, Dec 15, 2004
  4. Brian

    Timberwolf Guest

    "Brian" <> wrote in message
    > Our football team is going for their 3rd (or is it 4th) consecutive win in
    > the Aloha Bowl this christmas eve.
    >
    > What are the legal consequences if a student were to streak across a Bowl
    > game being aired on ESPN? I know this occcurs now and then but can't find
    > anything regarding it on google.
    >
    > Aloha

    Not sure about legality---but from this clip you may score a goal

    http://www.koreus.com/files/200408/striker_goal.html

    Timberwolf, Dec 15, 2004
  5. Brian

    Avenger© Guest

    On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 03:20:46 GMT, "Timberwolf"
    <> wrote:

    >"Brian" <> wrote in message
    >> Our football team is going for their 3rd (or is it 4th) consecutive win in
    >> the Aloha Bowl this christmas eve.
    >>
    >> What are the legal consequences if a student were to streak across a Bowl
    >> game being aired on ESPN? I know this occcurs now and then but can't find
    >> anything regarding it on google.
    >>
    >> Aloha
    >>

    >Not sure about legality---but from this clip you may score a goal
    >
    >http://www.koreus.com/files/200408/striker_goal.html

    Hmmmm, YUM, YUM :eek:)
    --
    Avenger©
    I *HATE* Spam

    Avenger©, Dec 15, 2004
  6. Brian

    WormWood Guest

    The Bailiff whacks your pee pee.

    WormWood, Dec 15, 2004
  7. Brian

    Timberwolf Guest

    "WormWood" <> wrote in message
    > The Bailiff whacks your pee pee.
    >

    > "Brian" <> wrote in message
    >> Our football team is going for their 3rd (or is it 4th) consecutive win
    >> in the Aloha Bowl this christmas eve.
    >>
    >> What are the legal consequences if a student were to streak across a Bowl
    >> game being aired on ESPN? I know this occcurs now and then but can't find
    >> anything regarding it on google.
    >>
    >> Aloha

    Who is the baliff?--why

    Timberwolf, Dec 15, 2004
  8. In article <> Avenger© <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 03:20:46 GMT, "Timberwolf"
    ><> wrote:
    >

    >>"Brian" <> wrote in message
    >>> Our football team is going for their 3rd (or is it 4th) consecutive win in
    >>> the Aloha Bowl this christmas eve.
    >>>
    >>> What are the legal consequences if a student were to streak across a Bowl
    >>> game being aired on ESPN? I know this occcurs now and then but can't find
    >>> anything regarding it on google.
    >>>
    >>> Aloha
    >>>

    >>Not sure about legality---but from this clip you may score a goal
    >>
    >>http://www.koreus.com/files/200408/striker_goal.html
    >>

    >Hmmmm, YUM, YUM :eek:)

    If you insist on speculating speculate for us why you're so stupid or
    crawl back in your cave and prepare for your starring role in
    kooks-r-us.

    --
    Lady Chatterly

    "Apparently, Lady Chatterly is a Bot. S/he pops up on
    alt.music.michael-jackson from time to time." -- Archie Leach

    Lady Chatterly, Dec 15, 2004
  9. Brian

    Richard Guest

    "Brian" <> wrote in message
    > Our football team is going for their 3rd (or is it 4th) consecutive win in
    > the Aloha Bowl this christmas eve.
    >
    > What are the legal consequences if a student were to streak across a Bowl
    > game being aired on ESPN? I know this occcurs now and then but can't find
    > anything regarding it on google.
    >
    > Aloha

    As a member of the losing team's fan section: 30 years to life no parole.

    Then perhaps it could be viewed as an advertisement for Hayne's underwear.
    Michael? is that you?

    Richard, Dec 15, 2004
  10. Brian

    Lookout Guest

    On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 02:15:15 GMT, "Brian" <> wrote:

    >Our football team is going for their 3rd (or is it 4th) consecutive win in
    >the Aloha Bowl this christmas eve.
    >
    >What are the legal consequences if a student were to streak across a Bowl
    >game being aired on ESPN? I know this occcurs now and then but can't find
    >anything regarding it on google.
    >
    >Aloha

    Locally it's a $250.00 fine and banned from the event for a year. But
    if you have a friend in the stands with a good camera and zoom you've
    got the coolest wallpaper in town.

    John

    Lookout, Dec 15, 2004
  11. In article <> Lookout <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 02:15:15 GMT, "Brian" <> wrote:
    >
    >>Our football team is going for their 3rd (or is it 4th) consecutive win in
    >>the Aloha Bowl this christmas eve.
    >>
    >>What are the legal consequences if a student were to streak across a Bowl
    >>game being aired on ESPN? I know this occcurs now and then but can't find
    >>anything regarding it on google.
    >>
    >>Aloha
    >>

    >Locally it's a $250.00 fine and banned from the event for a year. But
    >if you have a friend in the stands with a good camera and zoom you've
    >got the coolest wallpaper in town.
    >
    >John

    Who is John Galt?

    --
    Lady Chatterly

    "The Lady is an automatic program that spouts non-sense. She is a
    chatter-bot." -- Don

    Lady Chatterly, Dec 15, 2004
  12. Brian

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Timberwolf" <> wrote in message

    | "WormWood" <> wrote in message
    | > The Bailiff whacks your pee pee.
    | >

    | > "Brian" <> wrote in message
    | >> Our football team is going for their 3rd (or is it 4th) consecutive win
    | >> in the Aloha Bowl this christmas eve.
    | >>
    | >> What are the legal consequences if a student were to streak across a
    Bowl
    | >> game being aired on ESPN? I know this occcurs now and then but can't
    find
    | >> anything regarding it on google.
    | >>
    | >> Aloha
    | >>

    | Who is the baliff?--why

    The guy in a courtroom who's job it is to keep order...and whack streaker's
    pee-pees, I guess <g>

    Toolman Tim, Dec 16, 2004
  13. Brian

    Guest

    On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 17:39:02 -0800, "Toolman Tim"
    <> wrote:

    |> | "WormWood" <> wrote in message
    |> |
    |> | Who is the baliff?--why
    |> |
    |> The guy in a courtroom who's job it is to keep order...and whack streaker's
    |> pee-pees, I guess <g>

    Sigh, how soon folks forget, The phrase is from an old Cheech and Chong
    record. "Baliff whack his pee pee"

    Seen Dave?

    --

    , Dec 16, 2004
  14. Brian

    Toolman Tim Guest

    <> wrote in message
> [...]
    ||> |
    ||> |
    ||> The guy in a courtroom who's job it is to keep order...and whack
    streaker's
    ||> pee-pees, I guess <g>
    ||>

    | Sigh, how soon folks forget, The phrase is from an old Cheech and Chong
    | record. "Baliff whack his pee pee"
    |
    | Seen Dave?

    Nope - Dave's not here...

    Unfortunately, my mommy didn't let me listen to Cheech & Chong...maybe I'll
    have to look into that <g>

    Toolman Tim, Dec 16, 2004
  15. Brian

    Lookout Guest

    On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 02:23:55 GMT, wrote:

    >|> |
    >|> |
    >|> The guy in a courtroom who's job it is to keep order...and whack streaker's
    >|> pee-pees, I guess <g>
    >|>

    >Sigh, how soon folks forget, The phrase is from an old Cheech and Chong
    >record. "Baliff whack his pee pee"
    >
    >Seen Dave?

    AHHAHAHA
    Forget? Nah. The brain cells that contained that memory were burned
    out at a Zeppelin concert in 77.
    It can be found at http://wavthis.com/W.html
    The cut...not your memory.

    John

    Lookout, Dec 16, 2004
  16. In article <> Lookout <> wrote:

    >On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 02:23:55 GMT, wrote:

    >>|> |
    >>|> |

    >>Sigh, how soon folks forget, The phrase is from an old Cheech and Chong
    >>record. "Baliff whack his pee pee"
    >>
    >>Seen Dave?

    >AHHAHAHA
    >Forget? Nah. The brain cells that contained that memory were burned
    >out at a Zeppelin concert in 77.
    >It can be found at http://wavthis.com/W.html
    >The cut...not your memory.
    >
    >John

    Who is John Galt?

    --
    Lady Chatterly

    "Cliff stop talking to the usenet bot and it might go away." -- Dan
    Murphy

    Lady Chatterly, Dec 16, 2004
  17. Brian

    WormWood Guest

    > "WormWood" <> wrote in message
    >> The Bailiff whacks your pee pee.
    >>

    >> "Brian" <> wrote in message
    >>> Our football team is going for their 3rd (or is it 4th) consecutive
    >>> win in the Aloha Bowl this christmas eve.
    >>>
    >>> What are the legal consequences if a student were to streak across a
    >>> Bowl game being aired on ESPN? I know this occcurs now and then but
    >>> can't find anything regarding it on google.
    >>>
    >>> Aloha
    >>>

    > Who is the baliff?--why

    In this context, see here:
    <http://www.glenncourt.ca.gov/whoswho/bailiff.html>

    WormWood, Dec 16, 2004
  18. Brian

    WormWood Guest

    "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message

    > "Timberwolf" <> wrote in message
    > |
    > | "WormWood" <> wrote in message
    > | > The Bailiff whacks your pee pee.
    > | >

    > | > "Brian" <> wrote in message
    > consecutive win

    > across a
    > Bowl
    > can't
    > find

    > | Who is the baliff?--why
    > |
    > The guy in a courtroom who's job it is to keep order...and whack
    > streaker's
    > pee-pees, I guess <g>

    Bingo! Ever been arrested for streaking? <g>

    WormWood, Dec 16, 2004
  19. Brian

    WormWood Guest

    <> wrote in message

    > |> |
    > |> |
    > |> The guy in a courtroom who's job it is to keep order...and whack
    > streaker's
    > |> pee-pees, I guess <g>
    > |>

    > Sigh, how soon folks forget, The phrase is from an old Cheech and
    > Chong
    > record. "Baliff whack his pee pee"
    >
    > Seen Dave?

    Dave's not here.....

    WormWood, Dec 16, 2004
  20. Brian

    Avenger© Guest

    On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 6:19:34 GMT, Lady Chatterly
    <> wrote:

    >In article <> Avenger© <> wrote:
    >>
    >>On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 03:20:46 GMT, "Timberwolf"
    >><> wrote:
    >>

    >>>"Brian" <> wrote in message

    >>>Not sure about legality---but from this clip you may score a goal
    >>>
    >>>http://www.koreus.com/files/200408/striker_goal.html
    >>>

    >>Hmmmm, YUM, YUM :eek:)

    >If you insist on speculating speculate for us why you're so stupid or
    >crawl back in your cave and prepare for your starring role in
    >kooks-r-us.

    I would speculate that you're under speculating, as the cave you so
    aptly describe is already diversely populated by yourself, noting also
    that you have been starring as head kook from your very first post
    here. Hope that helps!
    --
    Avenger©
    I *HATE* Spam