Connects at boot, but disconnects at logon

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by ernie.p, Jun 24, 2006.

  1. ernie.p

    ernie.p Guest

    Hi,

    I have a wifi network with 802.1x setup. I copied the certificates to two
    different locations: one set for the computer account and one set for the
    user account.

    When my pc starts, it connects to the wifi before logon using the computer
    account certificates. When I logon to the (samba) domain, all startup
    scripts from the server run fine. However then the wifi connection is
    disconnected and does not connect automatically (at least not immediately).
    I have to repair the connection and then it works perfectly as long as I
    want.

    How can I force that the connection does not disconnect at logon? Or maybe
    there is another solution?

    Thanks in advance!!!

    Ernie
    ernie.p, Jun 24, 2006