    them with one mouse, keyboard etc.
    Thank you
    Rene
    Rene, Sep 21, 2005

  2. Rene

    skylar Guest

    skylar, Sep 21, 2005

  3. Rene

    dennis Guest

    "Rene" <> wrote in message
    news:n5lYe.559$...
    > Hi
    > I do I connect 2 computers i.e. 2 towers to one screen? Can I also connect
    > them with one mouse, keyboard etc.
    > Thank you
    > Rene

    http://www.kvm-switches-online.com/f1db102p.html

    I've seen video ghosting on cheaper solutions, especially on higher
    resolutions. Belkin is rock solid, imho. These also allow for one
    keyboard, mouse and monitor (video), thus kvm

    good luck
    Dennis
    dennis, Sep 22, 2005
  4. Rene

    cyberwraith Guest

    I am presently running 2 towers via one monitor and keyboard. I use a KVM
    switch.
    Quite cheap, about £27 here in the UK.
    cyberwraith, Nov 10, 2005
  5. Rene