    and the nothing.
    Hope someone can help!

    IGGY
    Iggy35, Sep 8, 2003

  2. Iggy35

    Swipe Guest

    > Hope someone can help!
    >
    > IGGY

    snip

    Would this have something to do with the fact that the camera may use
    a propriatary filing system and not FAT?

    Try archiving your pictures off first using the supplied data cable..
    Usually this is a usb connection (Little dainty thing, either on front
    or back of big box...)

    THEN try formatting the MMC card...

    or you could try the old favourite of RTFM..
    Swipe, Sep 8, 2003

  3. Iggy35

    Iggy35 Guest

    Anyone???

    Iggy35, Sep 12, 2003
  4. Iggy35

    Ed Guest

    "Iggy35" <> wrote in message

    > > I recently had a new computer

    > > Hope someone can help!

    > Anyone???

    If it's a new system then consult the manual, call the manufacturer, or
    check their web site. You should have some level of in-warranty support.

    Good luck.
    Ed, Sep 12, 2003