    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Brian

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJpYW4=?=, Jan 7, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QnJpYW4=?=

    J Guest

    On Sat, 7 Jan 2006 14:38:04 -0800, "Brian"
    <> wrote:
    >I am working on a Tablet PC for use by an emergency ambulance service and
    >I'm having an issue with the Wireless Connectivity "bubble" that appears on
    >the bottom right of the screen.
    >
    >I'd like to find a way to disable the messages (Windows cannot connect
    >to....). I have tried entering properties for the connection and unchecking
    >the appropriate notification box, however the message continues to appear.
    >
    >Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Microsoft MIGHT have an article
    http://search.microsoft.com/search/search.aspx?st=b&View=en-us

    J, Jan 7, 2006

  3. Hello,

    Thanks for the suggestion, but I've already tried the KB with no luck.
    Maybe my search terms were off, but nothing so far...

    -Brian

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJpYW4=?=, Jan 7, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QnJpYW4=?=

    Bubba Guest

    Did you try right clicking the wireless icon in the NETWORK CONNECTIONS area
    of the control panel and then unchecking the boxes at the bottom that say
    show an icon in the taskbar and tell me when I have no or limited
    connection?

    Bubba, Jan 8, 2006
  5. Hello - I tried that - the boxes are both cleared, and it still insists on
    showing the annoying bubble when it cannot connect.

    Thanks though,

    Brian

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJpYW4=?=, Jan 8, 2006