    Steve Lawman Guest

    Why can I not open a link to a website from my outlook express wadda I have
    to change?

    Steve Lawman, Mar 4, 2005

  2. Muhammad Khan, Mar 5, 2005

  3. Steve Lawman

    Wizard Guest

    Because you're a fucking idiot.

    news:

    Wizard, Mar 5, 2005
  4. Steve Lawman

    Wizard Guest

    wht the **** are you doing you stupid ****??? just coz you posdt a fucking
    stupid question don't give you ther right to answer any other question.

    Wizard, Mar 5, 2005
  5. Steve Lawman

    Steve Lawman Guest

    You sound like a really fascinating person there wizzy.

    Steve Lawman, Mar 5, 2005
  6. Steve Lawman

    Wizard Guest

    Steve Lawman wrote:
    > You sound like a really fascinating person there wizzy.

    I wish to draw your attention to the attached Usenet posting.

    It's totally irrelevant to the group it was posted to. Such rudeness &
    continuous disruption makes the whole system less useful to everybody.

    This person is flooding Usenet with unwanted and inappropriate nonsense
    continuously.

    Please get it stopped

    Usenet is a forum for discussion NOT a BillBoard nor a play ground for 2
    year olds!

    Thanks

    From: "Steve Lawman" <>
    Newsgroups: alt.computer