connection

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by =?Utf-8?B?TmVuYQ==?=, Apr 1, 2006.

  1. I am very new to computer and not familiar with it all. How do i connect to
    wireless connection and is it necessary to have? I have PC laptop windows XP

    =?Utf-8?B?TmVuYQ==?=, Apr 1, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TmVuYQ==?=

    Jack Guest

    Hi
    May be this can Help.

    The solution depends on what is the type of your current Internet
    connection.

    In general the computer needs to have a Wireless Card, and you need a
    Wireless Source.

    The Wireless source can be a Wireless Router that you can buy and connect to
    your external Internet connection, or a public Hot Spot that might be
    available in you neighborhood.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, Apr 1, 2006

  3. Thank you Jack for your kind advice.