connection

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by =?Utf-8?B?TmVuYQ==?=, Apr 1, 2006.

  1. I am very new to computer and not familiar with it all. How do i connect to
    wireless connection and is it necessary to have? I have PC laptop windows XP

    =?Utf-8?B?TmVuYQ==?=, Apr 1, 2006

  2. Jack

    Jack Guest

    Hi
    May be this can Help.

    The solution depends on what is the type of your current Internet
    connection.

    In general the computer needs to have a Wireless Card, and you need a
    Wireless Source.

    The Wireless source can be a Wireless Router that you can buy and connect to
    your external Internet connection, or a public Hot Spot that might be
    available in you neighborhood.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, Apr 1, 2006

  3. Thank you Jack for your kind advice.