    All I get is this damn message when I try to download anything. Is
    there a download limit and did I reach it or what? First time this
    has happened.
    Lewis Brown, Aug 23, 2006

  2. Lewis Brown

    SgtMinor Guest

    Lewis Brown wrote:
    > All I get is this damn message when I try to download anything. Is
    > there a download limit and did I reach it or what? First time this
    > has happened.

    I that's indeed the message you're getting, your computer may be
    dyslexic. If it says "unexpectedly" you may be running into a
    bandwidth issue. Does it happen at all hours of the day?

    If you have exceeded your ISP's download limit your error message
    would more likely say something like "message download limit
    exceeded."
    SgtMinor, Aug 23, 2006

  3. Lewis Brown

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 20:28:15 -0400, Lewis Brown <>
    wrote:

    >All I get is this damn message when I try to download anything. Is
    >there a download limit and did I reach it or what?

    Yes.
    Evan Platt, Aug 23, 2006
  4. Lewis Brown

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2006-08-23, Lewis Brown <> wrote:
    > All I get is this damn message when I try to download anything. Is
    > there a download limit and did I reach it or what? First time this
    > has happened.

    Ask your ISP.

    --
    -- Whiskers