    minutes and does a reconnect. AP Firmware and WLAN card driver are uptodate.
    What can I do.

    Marcel

    Marcel Rüegg, Nov 15, 2006

  2. Marcel Rüegg

    David Hettel Guest

    What kind of signal strength are you getting? If you use the find option how
    many other access points are showing up? How many are on the same channel as
    you are? Do you have 802.1x authentication enabled?

    --
    David Hettel

    E-mail or news groups.

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

    no rights.

    David Hettel, Nov 15, 2006

  3. Hi
    In addition make sure that your SSID broadcast is On.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Nov 15, 2006