  1. John  Clark

    John Clark Guest

    Why am i unable to access my account?
    John Clark, Apr 27, 2006

  2. John Clark wrote:

    > Why am i unable to access my account?

    Maybe you forgot to pay your bill? Sigh...NTL...

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    In the future, everyone will speak one language, but no one will speak it
    The Old Sourdough, Apr 27, 2006

  3. John Clark wrote:

    > Why am i unable to access my account?

    Nobody likes you.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Apr 27, 2006
  4. John  Clark

    me Guest

    "John Clark" <> wrote in message
    > Why am i unable to access my account?

    Someone hacked it and is pretending to be you.
    me, Apr 27, 2006
  5. John  Clark

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya John Clark.

    In <news:yIT3g.95$> you wrote:

    > Why am i unable to access my account?

    The answer to this any many more vague questions will be answered in next
    week's "Psychic Online" pages.

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952
    Ponder, Apr 27, 2006
  6. John  Clark

    1 of 1 Guest

    "John Clark" <> wrote in message
    > Why am i unable to access my account?

    Because you don't drink enough coffee.
    1 of 1, Apr 27, 2006
  7. John  Clark

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 23:51:58 GMT, "John Clark"
    <> wrote:

    >Why am i unable to access my account?

    I don't know.
    Evan Platt, Apr 27, 2006
  8. Ponder wrote:

    > Hiya John Clark.
    >
    > In <news:yIT3g.95$> you wrote:
    >
    >> Why am i unable to access my account?

    > The answer to this any many more vague questions will be answered in
    > next week's "Psychic Online" pages.

    I would have thought they would have been answered in *last* week's
    pages.

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Apr 27, 2006
  9. John  Clark

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya Beauregard T. Shagnasty.

    In <news:Ko34g.782$> you wrote:

    >>> Why am i unable to access my account?

    >> The answer to this any many more vague questions will be answered in
    >> next week's "Psychic Online" pages.

    > I would have thought they would have been answered in *last* week's
    > pages.

    Well there's the rub ;)

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952
    Ponder, Apr 27, 2006
  10. John  Clark

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 04:46:04 GMT, Ponder <>
    wrote:

    > The answer to this any many more vague questions will be answered in next
    >week's "Psychic Online" pages.

    Don't you mean last weeks?
    Evan Platt, Apr 27, 2006
  11. John  Clark

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 13:10:02 GMT, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    <> wrote:

    >I would have thought they would have been answered in *last* week's
    >pages.

    D'oh.. where'the cancel post option...

    :-D
    Evan Platt, Apr 27, 2006
  12. Evan Platt wrote:

    > "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" wrote:
    >
    >> I would have thought they would have been answered in *last* week's
    >> pages.

    > D'oh.. where'the cancel post option...
    >
    > :-D

    Heh, the early bird gets the worm. Would you care for a bite? :)

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Apr 27, 2006
  13. John  Clark

    Spuds Guest

    wrote:

    >Why am i unable to access my account?

    Check your paper tray.
    "If hooking a car battery up to a monkey's brain will help find the
    cure for AIDS and save somebody's life, I have two things to say...
    the red is positive and the black is negative."

    - Nick DiPaolo
    Spuds, Apr 28, 2006