    Windows Xp sp2 home edition

    --
    Thanks so very much for your help-! ! ! !
    RustyM, Aug 27, 2007

  2. Hi
    The connection to broadband Internet Modem is done through the network
    settings of your computer.
    Your computer has a Network card that is rated 100Mb/sec.
    The Network Icon reports the card's "Speed" capacity and Not the Internet
    Speed.
    This might help in dealing with the Internet "Speed",
    http://www.ezlan.net/Internet_Speed.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Aug 27, 2007

  3. RustyM