    willhook up to the site. Just a slight pain.

    running xp, avg, and sygate

    any thoughts ?
    Trog, Jun 7, 2005

  2. Trog

    Phstpok Guest

    Trog wrote:
    > piggin pain in the arse actually. can happen with any site. will get a
    > box popping up, connection was refued to what ever. come to think of
    > it, only happened after I downloded a new theme to the browser. Doesnt
    > happen all the time, but if you click retry a couple of times it
    > willhook up to the site. Just a slight pain.
    >
    > running xp, avg, and sygate
    >
    > any thoughts ?

    Which version? 1.7? Only goes to 1.04 so far
    ..
    Phstpok, Jun 8, 2005

  3. Trog

    Trog Guest

    Phstpok wrote:
    > Trog wrote:
    >
    >> piggin pain in the arse actually. can happen with any site. will get
    >> a box popping up, connection was refued to what ever. come to think
    >> of it, only happened after I downloded a new theme to the browser.
    >> Doesnt happen all the time, but if you click retry a couple of times
    >> it willhook up to the site. Just a slight pain.
    >>
    >> running xp, avg, and sygate
    >>
    >> any thoughts ?

    > Which version? 1.7? Only goes to 1.04 so far
    > .

    sorry. this is cut and paste from about help

    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.7) Gecko/20050414
    Firefox/1.0.3
    Trog, Jun 8, 2005
  4. Trog

    Rob J Guest

    In article <d85i01$u0d$> in nz.comp on Wed, 08 Jun 2005
    13:37:53 +1200, Phstpok <> says...
    > Trog wrote:
    > > piggin pain in the arse actually. can happen with any site. will get a
    > > box popping up, connection was refued to what ever. come to think of
    > > it, only happened after I downloded a new theme to the browser. Doesnt
    > > happen all the time, but if you click retry a couple of times it
    > > willhook up to the site. Just a slight pain.
    > >
    > > running xp, avg, and sygate
    > >
    > > any thoughts ?

    > Which version? 1.7? Only goes to 1.04 so far

    Probably Mozilla 1.7
    Rob J, Jun 8, 2005
  5. Trog

    GraB Guest

    On Wed, 08 Jun 2005 09:54:10 +1200, Trog <> wrote:

    >piggin pain in the arse actually. can happen with any site. will get a
    >box popping up, connection was refued to what ever. come to think of
    >it, only happened after I downloded a new theme to the browser. Doesnt
    >happen all the time, but if you click retry a couple of times it
    >willhook up to the site. Just a slight pain.
    >
    >running xp, avg, and sygate
    >
    >any thoughts ?

    Possibly site blocked by Kazaa or something, address mapped to
    127.0.0.1 in your hosts file.
    GraB, Jun 8, 2005