    Have managed to get connection - though only to those files which are shared.

    I want to connect to my documents on that stationary.

    How do I do this?
    =?Utf-8?B?cGllcmNl?=, Jan 22, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?cGllcmNl?=

    David Hettel Guest

    Well you're going to need to share the files you wish to access, if they are
    not now shared, you'll either need to move them to the shared folder, or
    enable sharing on that folder. Generally that means you'll need a monitor to
    enable that. This page will tell you the steps to enable sharing:
    http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html

    --
    David Hettel

    E-mail or news groups.