    Any assistance would be of great benefit!

    Thanks,

    PeterB

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXJC?=, Jun 23, 2005

  2. Actually, I was wondering how many networks show up in the preferred networks
    because I have a wireless network in the office and it's connection settings
    disappeared. It seems that when using the Microsoft applet to control the
    wireless, it adds found networks to the preferred networks and pushes those
    already configured down in the list keeping the most recent on top.

    How do I control this?

    Thanks for your help though,

    Peter

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXJC?=, Jun 27, 2005

  3. You will only have additional entries to the preferred networks list if you
    successfully connect to the network. Are you clicking on these networks to
    connect to them via the Available Networks UI?

    Jerry Peterson[MSFT], Jul 6, 2005