    suddenly happening. I haven't done anything differently then before. Just
    prior to this I didn't have a problem sending email messages at all.

    PLEASE HELP!!!!!!! I probably won't be able to send this messagen either!!
    Kimberly, May 28, 2005

  2. Kimberly

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 27 May 2005 22:04:14 -0600, "Kimberly" <>
    wrote:

    >For some reason I suddenly cannot send any emails. When I try to, it gives
    >me the message that the connection to the server has failed. Why is this
    >suddenly happening. I haven't done anything differently then before. Just
    >prior to this I didn't have a problem sending email messages at all.
    >
    >PLEASE HELP!!!!!!! I probably won't be able to send this messagen either!!

    Please provide the full details of the error, including the error
    number, i.e. 0x800...
    Evan Platt, May 28, 2005

  3. Kimberly wrote:
    > For some reason I suddenly cannot send any emails. When I try to, it gives
    > me the message that the connection to the server has failed. Why is this
    > suddenly happening. I haven't done anything differently then before. Just
    > prior to this I didn't have a problem sending email messages at all.

    Probably an email server error on the other end. Try later.

    > PLEASE HELP!!!!!!! I probably won't be able to send this messagen either!!

    This is not email; this doesn't use that email server.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, May 28, 2005
  4. Kimberly

    Maria Guest

    Kimberly wrote:

    > For some reason I suddenly cannot send any emails. When I try to, it gives
    > me the message that the connection to the server has failed. Why is this
    > suddenly happening. I haven't done anything differently then before. Just
    > prior to this I didn't have a problem sending email messages at all.
    >
    > PLEASE HELP!!!!!!! I probably won't be able to send this messagen either!!

    Since you can post in a Newsgroup it follows you must have some internet
    connection unless you are posting from the neighbours ;-)) Yes these things
    always suddenly happen like your car that was fine until yesterday.
    What type? Dial-up? Cable? ADSL?
    Do you receive any emails?
    Can you reach websites and view them?
    Can you get any downloads?
    Steps to follow:
    Check/verify your email username & password settings
    Check your Firewall settings
    Check your proxy settings if any.
    HTH, Maria
    Maria, May 28, 2005