    problem before.

    The pc is running XP Pro SP1 and the laptop is running XP Pro SP2.

    Thanks for any help on this.
    =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmU=?=, May 17, 2005

  2. I'm not 100% clear if the problem is that the VPN connection drops or if it
    is just the remote desktop session that terminates. Would you mind
    expanding upon this point?

    Is there an error message associated with the dropped Remote Desktop
    connection?

    Is the wireless adapter a Centrino B/G or A/B/G? If so, are you running
    driver version 9.0.1.9 or later? If not what adapter and driver version is
    this?

    --
    Jerry Peterson
    Windows Network Services - Wireless

    Jerry Peterson[MSFT], May 17, 2005

  3. Hi Jerry,

    The VPN connection stays up but the actual wireless connection on the pc
    continually drops and reconnects.

    The adapter is a dlink adapter and I have downloaded the latest drivers from
    their website. I have tried the connection using both the dlink provided
    software and the windows wireless software and everything works fine (i.e.
    the wireless connection stays up) until you access the network via the vpn
    and remote desktop to the PC.

    The only message you get on the pc is the standard wireless connection not
    available.

    Please let me know if you require any additional information.

    Thanks.

    Steve

    =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmU=?=, May 18, 2005