Connecting via vpn

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by jksc, Aug 9, 2007.

  1. jksc

    jksc Guest

    I am having some issues connecting to multiple networks/resolving dns.

    The setup that is in place.

    Office a:
    IP range: 192.168.1.0/255.255.255.0
    Co-domain controller/file server on site 192.168.1.2

    Office b:
    IP range: 10.1.1.0/255.255.255.0
    domain controller/Exchange/file server on site 10.1.1.5

    All servers running win 2003
    Firewall/vpn on office a-netscreen

    firewall/vpn on office b-sonicwall.

    I have been trying to get a remote vpn solution in place where I could
    have clients access office a's vpn, but still resolve dns so that
    exchange could be accessed in office b.

    Using a straight tunnel vpn, I can access the file server and rdp into
    the server in office a, but nada on office b. Am not sure about vpn
    straight to office b, but initial tests have shown that the lag is too
    great for this to be the solution.

    I would like it if the clients connected directly to office network a,
    since athat is where most of the clietns would be working.

    Any suggestions?

    Both offices are connected via vpn

    jksc, Aug 9, 2007