    The only configurable.parts of this network are
    the PC's.

    TIA
    Nick, Jan 20, 2005

  2. Nick

    PC Guest

    "Nick" <> wrote in message
    news:_%SHd.99$...
    > Is it possible to connect two networked
    > systems so they will see each other?
    >
    > 1st network is wired and runs 192.168.0.#
    > This is fed via a cable modem for internet use
    > with a dsl router to the various machines
    > and has DNS allocation.
    > Everything on this network is configurable.
    >
    > 2nd network is wireless and runs 192.168.1.#
    > This is fed via a cable modem for internet use
    > with a wireless router to the various machines
    > and has DNS allocation.
    > The only configurable.parts of this network are
    > the PC's.
    >

    > TIA

    If you're running XP, look up "Create a Network Bridge" under Help and
    Support.
    Cheers
    Paul.
    PC, Jan 20, 2005

  3. Nick

    Nick Guest

    "PC" <> wrote in message

    > "Nick" <> wrote in message
    > > Is it possible to connect two networked
    > > systems so they will see each other?
    > >
    > > 1st network is wired and runs 192.168.0.#
    > > This is fed via a cable modem for internet use
    > > with a dsl router to the various machines
    > > and has DNS allocation.
    > > Everything on this network is configurable.
    > >
    > > 2nd network is wireless and runs 192.168.1.#
    > > This is fed via a cable modem for internet use
    > > with a wireless router to the various machines
    > > and has DNS allocation.
    > > The only configurable.parts of this network are
    > > the PC's.
    > >

    > > TIA
    > >

    > If you're running XP, look up "Create a Network Bridge" under Help and
    > Support.
    > Cheers
    > Paul.

    I'm running Win98SE on all PC's?
    Nick, Jan 20, 2005
  4. Nick

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "Nick" <> wrote in news:_%SHd.99$9q.49@newsfe2-
    win.ntli.net:

    > Is it possible to connect two networked
    > systems so they will see each other?
    >
    > 1st network is wired and runs 192.168.0.#
    > This is fed via a cable modem for internet use
    > with a dsl router to the various machines
    > and has DNS allocation.
    > Everything on this network is configurable.
    >
    > 2nd network is wireless and runs 192.168.1.#
    > This is fed via a cable modem for internet use
    > with a wireless router to the various machines
    > and has DNS allocation.
    > The only configurable.parts of this network are
    > the PC's.

    You need a bridge device to connect the two routers.

    http://tinyurl.com/6h4l9

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Jan 20, 2005
  5. On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 18:46:18 GMT, "Nick" <>
    wrote:

    >This is fed via a cable modem for internet use
    >with a dsl router

    Well there's your problem.

    Swill

    --

    You can have my forteinc.com account when you pry it out of my
    cold, dead, hard drive. http://www.forteinc.com
    Governor Swill, Jan 21, 2005