    modem.

    Cheers for any advice/info

    John
    John, Jul 18, 2004

  2. John

    Duane Arnold Guest

    John <> wrote in news::

    > Hello.
    >
    > I have a DSL connection that I share between two computers. I just
    > wondered though, if I wanted to be able to access the hard drives of
    > the two different computers from each other, can I do it over the
    > connection?
    >
    > The two computers are connected via network cards to the 4 port DSL
    > modem.

    http://www.wown.com/j_helmig/guidshrh.htm

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Jul 18, 2004

    What fucking OS, you dumb ****? Vic-20 ROM? TRS-DOS? VMS? System/34?
    Marianna Stiesetaugh, Jul 18, 2004
  4. John

    John Guest

    On Sun, 18 Jul 04 02:22:31 GMT, A strange species called Marianna
    Stiesetaugh <-t-shirt>
    wrote:

    >John wrote:
    >> Hello.
    >>
    >> I have a DSL connection that I share between two computers. I just
    >> wondered though, if I wanted to be able to access the hard drives of
    >> the two different computers from each other, can I do it over the
    >> connection?
    >>
    >> The two computers are connected via network cards to the 4 port DSL
    >> modem.

    >What fucking OS, you dumb ****? Vic-20 ROM? TRS-DOS? VMS? System/34?

    You are the only dumb **** and wanker in this group as emphasised by
    your previous posts.

    Why don't you GET A LIFE YOU LOOOOOSSSSSEEERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

    Have a nice day

    Regards

    John

    PS. Anyone who hasn't spotted this idiot already, a kill file is in
    order. What a waste of space. Complete LOSSEEERRR!!!!
    John, Jul 18, 2004
  5. John

    John Guest

    On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 01:53:08 GMT, A strange species called Duane
    Arnold <> wrote:

    >John <> wrote in news::
    >
    >> Hello.
    >>
    >> I have a DSL connection that I share between two computers. I just
    >> wondered though, if I wanted to be able to access the hard drives of
    >> the two different computers from each other, can I do it over the
    >> connection?
    >>
    >> The two computers are connected via network cards to the 4 port DSL
    >> modem.
    >>

    >http://www.wown.com/j_helmig/guidshrh.htm
    >
    >Duane :)

    Cheers for that link.