    computer. It seems as if my laptop cannot find any connections nearby-it did
    cross my mind that I may have to install some software but i'm not sure and I
    would be very grateful if anybody had any ideas. Thank you

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hhcmxpZTEyMzQ=?=, Jul 15, 2007

  2. Hi
    In all likely hood WinXP does not have the Wireless card drivers and they
    need to be installed idependendly.
    Follow this process it might help, http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jul 15, 2007

  3. Hi
    Thank you for your response- however, the second link on the page you sent
    does not work and i cannot get onto it. Is there another way i could access
    it?

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hhcmxpZTEyMzQ=?=, Jul 16, 2007
  4. Hi
    Sorry my Hosting service moved the site to another server and all Bookmarks
    need to be corrected.
    It should be http://www.ezlan.net/faq.html#ghost

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jul 16, 2007