Connecting to TWO ISPs for High Availability

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Querybie, Jun 10, 2008.

  1. Querybie

    Querybie

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    hi,

    I have 2 DSL connection from 2 different ISPs.
    I would like to have high availability for internet connection to the users.

    I setup 2 ISA server configured for NLB.

    1. can I achieve high internet availability using 2 ISA servers without any routers?

    2. BGP, which all router models support BGP?

    thanks,
    Joe

    Querybie, Jun 10, 2008