    Any help would be great. Many thanks
    --
    David

    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgRmluZGxheQ==?=, Feb 6, 2006

  2. Hi

    Either you do not have a Real Wireless connection or you are not configured
    with the correct credentials to access the Network.

    In order to help you we need to know details about the type on Internet
    connection and the Network you are attached to.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Feb 6, 2006

  3. Hi

    I've also tried using my home broadband connection and the connection is ok.
    But again when open up I. Explorer the web pages won't load up - sorry for
    being quite vague, but in simple terms the laptop only seems to recognise the
    LAN, despite changing the settings to bypass the proxy server. Don't know if
    this helps to give me some help

    --
    David

    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgRmluZGxheQ==?=, Feb 9, 2006