    having to buy a WiFi router)
    --
    CM

    =?Utf-8?B?Q00=?=, Aug 5, 2007

  2. Hi
    To create a Wireless connection you need at least two Wireless cards, or one
    Wireless card and a Wireless Router.
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/expert/bowman_02april08.mspx?pf=trueHi
    If you already have two wireless cards you can connect them together by
    configuring them to Ad-Hoc mode and using Windows ICS for Internet Sharing.
    This method is not very secure and night be quite quirky.
    If you do not have two cards you can find a Wireless Router that is only few
    $$ more expensive than an additional card. With Wireless Router you would
    get much better results.
    Topology looks like this, http://www.ezlan.net/network/router.jpg
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Aug 5, 2007