    my Netgear wireless router connected to my IBM300, to share internet
    connection and printer. Until I updated the laptop with SP2 (I think). Now
    I cannot access anything. Anyone has an idea?
    =?Utf-8?B?ZmFudG9uaW5v?=, May 27, 2007

  2. "fantonino" wrote:

    > I had been using a belkin wireless network adapter on my laptop to connect to
    > my Netgear wireless router connected to my IBM300, to share internet
    > connection and printer. Until I updated the laptop with SP2 (I think). Now
    > I cannot access anything. Anyone has an idea?

    How to troubleshoot wireless network connections in Windows XP Service Pack 2:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/870702/en-us
    You may receive a "Limited or no connectivity" message on a computer that is
    connected to the Internet by a DSL modem or a cable modem after you install
    Windows XP Service Pack 2
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/892896

    Troubleshooting network connection problems
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/maintain/troubleshoot.mspx

    Go through the configuration again and make sure you typed the EncryptionKey
    or Renter the Key in.
    Open a run command and type in:
    netsh winsock reset click [OK] and Reboot your machine.

    HTH.
    nass
    -----
    www.nasstec.co.uk
    =?Utf-8?B?bmFzcw==?=, May 27, 2007

  3. Hi
    When you upgraded to SP2 the new security center is installed and it is On
    by default.
    Make sure that it is configure correctly Not to block the traffic.
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/875357
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., May 27, 2007