    of every network - domain

    It will be very helpfull to send any solution

    Thanks

    george, Nov 15, 2004

  2. george

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it "george" <> said in

    > Hi,
    > I have a notebook and I want to
    > be connected in different networks(in
    > different places)
    > How could I solve this
    > whith out re-entering the network settings
    > of every network - domain
    >
    > It will be very helpfull to send any solution
    >
    > Thanks

    google for DHCP. and post it here, read it here...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Nov 15, 2004

  3. george

    kpg Guest

    ># Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\153088.htm (11/15/2004 10:47:55
    >AM) #
    > incase you missed it "george" <> said in
    >
    >> Hi,
    >> I have a notebook and I want to
    >> be connected in different networks(in
    >> different places)
    >> How could I solve this
    >> whith out re-entering the network settings
    >> of every network - domain
    >>
    >> It will be very helpfull to send any solution
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>

    > google for DHCP. and post it here, read it here...

    You try to confuse.

    kpg

    kpg, Nov 15, 2004
  4. george

    billyw Guest

    as neil says, dhcp.
    if this is all a bit too much and there a lots of networks try netswitcher..
    if that is still too much go to local supermarket.
    buy 2 tins of beans, baked beans if you wish, or refried.. you choose.
    also purchse some cord
    eat the beans. then cut the cord into "handy" lengths
    punch holes in bottom of tins and thread cord thru. give one tin to one
    location and you keep the other..
    it will be as if you are in the same room as them.. trust me.

    btw, might be an idea to wash tins

    billyw, Nov 15, 2004
  5. george

    kpg Guest

    "billyw" <> wrote in message

    > also purchse some cord

    Yes, that works, but the choice of cord is impotant.
    I find that the throughput of regular string or twine is
    inadequate for todays modern networks. Try using
    nylon fishing line, 5 lb test or so. For even greater
    speed use SMALLER diameter line, but of course, at
    the risk of a broken 'link' if too much tension is applied.

    HTH

    kpg

    kpg, Nov 15, 2004
  6. george

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it "billyw" <> said in

    > might be an idea to wash tins

    no, leave them unwashed and then you can talk dirty...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Nov 15, 2004
  7. george

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it "kpg" <> said in

    > You try to confuse.

    shut up! you stink!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Nov 15, 2004
  8. george

    billyw Guest

    i like your thinking

    billyw, Nov 15, 2004
  9. george

    T-Bone Guest

    "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote
    > shut up! you stink!

    Oh, you stink to!

    T-Bone, Nov 15, 2004
  10. george

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    billyw <> rambled:

    > i like your thinking

    >> incase you missed it "billyw" <> said in
    >>
    >>> might be an idea to wash tins

    >> no, leave them unwashed and then you can talk dirty...

    You're both Californians.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 15, 2004
  11. george

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it "Ken Briscoe" <> said in news:
    #:

    > You're both Californians.

    you say bad word!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Nov 15, 2004
  12. george

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it "T-Bone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> said in

    > "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote
    >> shut up! you stink!

    > Oh, you stink to!

    I do not stink!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Nov 15, 2004
  13. george

    catwalker63 Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> prattled ceaslessly in

    > incase you missed it "T-Bone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> said in
    >
    >> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote
    >>> shut up! you stink!

    >> Oh, you stink to!
    >>

    > I do not stink!

    All right, which one of your dogs kicked my cat?!?

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Any idiot can face a crisis -- it's the day-to-day living that wears you
    out." Anton Chekhov

    catwalker63, Nov 15, 2004
  14. george

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:Xns95A28BE3DD4CDcatwalker63athotmail@216.196.97.136,
    catwalker63 <> rambled:

    > Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> prattled ceaslessly in
    >
    >> incase you missed it "T-Bone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> said in
    >>
    >>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote
    >>>
    >>> Oh, you stink to!
    >>>

    >> I do not stink!
    >>

    > All right, which one of your dogs kicked my cat?!?

    The one that...answered the...phone?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 15, 2004
  15. george

    kpg Guest

    CUT!

    Lines, people, Lines!

    TAKE TWO...

    QUIET ON THE SET...

    ACTION!

    kpg, Nov 15, 2004
  16. george

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > CUT!
    >
    > Lines, people, Lines!
    >
    > TAKE TWO...
    >
    > QUIET ON THE SET...
    >
    > ACTION!

    HAVE FUN IN PRISON!!!

    Uh, sorry...

    Updates?

    Nope. Ummm...

    Oh, OK.

    42

    JaR
    Thespian Thug

    JaR, Nov 15, 2004
  17. george

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it JaR <> said in

    > HAVE FUN IN PRISON!!!

    ***YAWN***

    > Uh, sorry...
    >
    > Updates?

    the best

    > Nope. Ummm...
    >
    > Oh, OK.
    >
    > 42

    since we are quoting Mr. Adams, I think this one is what he would say
    after being here for a time:

    "Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from
    disinclination to do so."

    Doug Adams
    and as such will now be my sig. quote...
    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Nov 16, 2004