    Please help!

    Cheers,
    Akash

    =?Utf-8?B?QWthc2g=?=, Feb 2, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QWthc2g=?=

    Pavel A. Guest

    "Akash" <> wrote in message news:...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have Windows 2000 Professional on my Dell D600 laptop. How do I connect to
    > a wireless network? My system has the required hardware configuration for
    > connection, but I don't see any icon or menu item, which is available in
    > Windows XP, that can help me follow a simple wizard and log on to the nearest
    > accessible wireless network.

    So upgrade to XP and get that wizard?

    --PA

    Pavel A., Feb 2, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QWthc2g=?=

    mikeFNB Guest

    you still have to load the software from the wireless card even if it is a
    built in one.
    then you will be able to connect via start/settings/network & dial up
    connections and the card software.
    make sure tcp/ip is in the list

    mike

    mikeFNB, Feb 2, 2005

    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > I have Windows 2000 Professional on my Dell D600 laptop. How do I

    connect to
    > > a wireless network? My system has the required hardware configuration

    for
    > > connection, but I don't see any icon or menu item, which is available in
    > > Windows XP, that can help me follow a simple wizard and log on to the

    nearest
    > > accessible wireless network.

    > So upgrade to XP and get that wizard?
    >
    > --PA

    LOL

    --
    Joseph

    Joseph Stewart, Feb 2, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?QWthc2g=?=

    davidgshi

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Micronet LAN USB (SP907GK) and Windows 2000 wireless connection

    I am using a Wireless LAN USB adapter(Model No: SP907GK, Brand: Micronet). It is Windows NT 2000.

    The modem is Tiscali one and the service is Talktalk service.

    It wors fine sometimes. But recently, very often I just cannot open any web page/website.

    I used Micronet Wireless Network utility for settings. I shows that my computer is communicating with the modem. And, Skype is on and useful. I

    It is simply the case that website cannot be opened.

    I checked local area connection. The status Packets sent 1,320, Received 533.

    What should I do to make it work?

    What is the best configuration?

    Regards.

    David