    I'm trying to narrow it down, but still searching for answers.
    Thanks if you can help.
    cafebird
    =?Utf-8?B?Y2FmZWJpcmQ=?=, May 21, 2005

  2. The WOW64 subsystem redirects 32-bit binary calls without requiring changes
    to the 32-bit binaries. However, you may see evidence of this redirection
    when you perform some tasks. For example, if you type a command-line script
    at a 64-bit command prompt, the command prompt may not be able to access
    32-bit programs in the Program Files folder. The WOW64 subsystem redirects
    and installs 32-bit programs in the Program Files (x86) folder. To access
    the correct folder, you must change the command-line script. Alternatively,
    you must type the command-line script at a 32-bit command prompt. The 32-bit
    command prompt automatically redirects file system calls to the correct
    32-bit directory.

    To start a 32-bit command prompt, follow these steps:
    . Click Start, click Run, type %windir%\SysWoW64\cmd.exe, and then
    click OK.

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;896456

    --

    Andre
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, May 21, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Y2FmZWJpcmQ=?=

    PRIYANSMURARKA

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    can anyone tell me how can i access debug in 64 bit command prompt
    i cant access it thru typing debug
    nor is it mentioned in help
    PRIYANSMURARKA, Nov 2, 2010