    Messages:
    11
    I have three 2600 routers . I just want to experinment with them by connecting them together and connecting a pc to each end. Can someone guide me how should I go about doing this. I mean which ports would be needed.

    makhan, Nov 8, 2006

  2. makhan

    Jef

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2006
    Messages:
    4
    Just connect them by using the serial cable and give the interfaces an ip and mask. and don't forget the clockrate. Normally this must work. You can also use a routing protocol such as EIGRP.
    Now you can telnet to all the routers from your pc.

    Jef, Nov 17, 2006

  3. makhan

    salehishtiaq

    Joined:
    Nov 18, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Hello Friend

    lps send me all configration about Routers 2600 i want learn about the Routers configration
    thanks
    saleh

    salehishtiaq, Nov 18, 2006