    laptop.
    TIA
    S.S.

    S. Smith, Jan 29, 2008

  2. S. Smith

    flambe Guest

    Both computers have to be on, the printer has to be on and your network
    running.
    Both computers must see each other.
    Right click on the printer icon and set the preferences to allow sharing.
    On your laptop click install a new printer and browse the network: you
    should see the printer attached to your desktop.

    flambe, Feb 1, 2008

  3. S. Smith

    S. Smith Guest

    "flambe" <> wrote in message
    > Both computers have to be on, the printer has to be on and your network
    > running.
    > Both computers must see each other.
    > Right click on the printer icon and set the preferences to allow sharing.
    > On your laptop click install a new printer and browse the network: you
    > should see the printer attached to your desktop.

    Thank you very much. I will try that.
    S.S.

    S. Smith, Feb 1, 2008