    socket which is plugged into the Toshiba.

    If there is an adapter/wire etc to convert it for the PS2 please let
    me know! Thanks
    BigHeadAche, Jan 5, 2004

  2. >I just purchased a Toshiba SD-P2500 portable DVD player (great player
    >btw). I was wondering if anybody knows if it is possible to connect
    >this Toshiba with a Playstation 2? I would like to use the Toshiba as
    >a gaming screen!

    >Toshiba has a socket A/V input which includes the wires, one side with
    >the yellow/white/red plugs and the other end of the wire, a single
    >socket which is plugged into the Toshiba.

    Are you sure it's an input and not an output? Check your player's instructions
    to see if your portable player has a video input.

    If it is an input then this little item from RadioShack may help. This item
    can be purchased from their website, although it is out of stock, or you may
    check stock at your nearest rat shack store:

    http://www.radioshack.com/product.asp?catalog_name=CTLG&product_id=274-898

    This hyperlink shows the item you are probably looking for to allow the
    connection you wish. You may have to copy and paste this web address if you
    cannot go to the webpage by clicking on the hyperlink.
    Hope this helps. - Reinhart
    LASERandDVDfan, Jan 7, 2004