    thinking that the range probably won't extend far enough?

    Thanks for your help

    John

    John, Jan 19, 2006

  2. "John" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi. I just wondered if it is possible to connect my phone (Nokia N70)
    > to my home network for internet sharing?
    >
    > I would like to be able to look at pictures stored on the computers
    > while in another room or outside etc. And I would also like to be
    > able to search the internet using the home broadband connection.
    >
    > Is it possible to do this and if so how? I have bluetooth, but I am
    > thinking that the range probably won't extend far enough?
    >
    > Thanks for your help
    >
    > John

    Bluetooth is to slow for broadband and you will neeed a phone with WIFI. I
    have IMATE JASJAR which has bulit in WIFI that works a treat :).

    --

    http://stores.ebay.co.uk/experimentalist-co-uk Will post worldwide.
    www.simcard.me.uk Local Pre Pay Sim Cards. Mobile Phones - Satellite Phones

    www.payasyougo.me.uk, Jan 19, 2006

  3. John

    Saurabh Guest

    Hi,
    you can connect mobile handset with other network with various ways.
    one of it is Bluetooth, but there are some limitation of using
    Bluetooth, i.e. range and security both. (Bluetooth enabled handset
    easier to hack).
    by other way you can connect handset with other network using WLAN.
    your wireless system (handset) an camp with WLAN network and you can
    join the enable network.

    Saurabh

    Saurabh, Jan 19, 2006