    the workgroups, and it said my access was restricted.

    Whats the deal? All I want is to hook back into my familys network and be
    able to print and share files wirelessly.

    =?Utf-8?B?U2Ft?=, Jan 31, 2006

  2. Hi

    It seems that you have to check and see whether your computer Network is
    configured correctly.

    You can debug the Network Settings of a computer by following these steps.

    Step One. Check the Network parameters in the Computer's Device Manager.
    Make sure that the Network Card drivers are installed correctly; i.e. there
    is No IRQ conflict, and No Ghost installation.
    http://www.ezlan.net/faq#ghost

    Step Two. Verify Basic network setting in the OS:
    http://www.ezlan.net/Installing#verify If the above two Steps indicates that
    every thing looks good but functionally it does not work.

    Step Three. Check (and repair if necessary) the Socket Layers, Winsock, and
    or refresh the TCP/IP Stack. http://www.ezlan.net/clean#refreshnet

    If need to Reinstall; Log to this page it have a lot of links to
    instructions for Windows Network
    Installation -http://www.ezlan.net/Installing.html

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jan 31, 2006