    joystick or an other cable between my computer and my joystick?

    Thnx,

    Jackie

    Jackie, Apr 18, 2004

  2. Jackie

    Thor Guest

    it sounds like you are describing to us that your existing Logitech joystick
    requires the old style dedicated joystick connector, and your new computer
    lacks this (which isn't unusual these days) , but it does have USB ports,
    which most newer joysticks use. You can buy a discrete sound card that will
    most likely supply a standard joystick port, but if it were me, I'd just
    upgrade to a new USB stick. It would be simpler, and you'd be more up to
    date.

    "Jackie" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Recently I bought a brand new computer in the shop. When I wanted to

    connect

    Thor, Apr 18, 2004

  3. Jackie

    Jackie Guest

    Thanks Thor, I was kinda hoping someone would advise me that. Great excuse
    to buy a new one!

    Thnx again,
    Jackie

    Jackie, Apr 19, 2004