    MCP ID to their Microsoft Certified Partner account ... anybody got an idea
    ??

    Thx
    Michel Vaillant, Jul 11, 2005

  2. www.microsoft.com/partner
    You will have to get their partner ID so that you can associate your
    Passport and MCP ID with them. They should have a list of instructions...it
    has to be done once per year if memory serves me correctly.

    --
    Bob Christian II
    http://blogspot.bobchristian.com - Blog

    Bob Christian, Jul 12, 2005

  3. This gives the employer certain status with Microsoft as to Partner status.
    For example if they have two or more MCP (or higher) linked to their company
    they can qualify to become Microsoft Certified Partners, rather than
    Registered Partners.

    If they are your only source of income then it should not be a problem, but
    if you contract for several companies you might want to make sure there will
    not be any conflicts.

    Mitchell D. Garvis, MCSA
    www.e-mitch.com

    =?Utf-8?B?TWl0Y2ggR2FydmlzLCBNQ1NB?=, Jul 21, 2005