    The One Guest

    Mental block on.............. how do I make my pc connect to the internet
    automatically on startup, using Win XP.
    The One, Dec 30, 2004

  2. The One

    derek / nul Guest

    On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 19:06:55 -0000, "The One" <>
    wrote:

    >Mental block on.............. how do I make my pc connect to the internet
    >automatically on startup, using Win XP.

    A bit hard to answer when we have no idea how you connect!!
    derek / nul, Dec 30, 2004

  3. The One

    David Guest

    If you are using dialup just drag the
    dialup application (ie earthlink) to startup.
    When you boot up the computer anything in startup
    will run.
    PS this is from memory..thank God I dont use dialup anymore.
    Dave
    David, Dec 30, 2004
  4. The One

    Guest

    The One wrote:
    > Mental block on.............. how do I make my pc connect to the

    internet
    > automatically on startup, using Win XP.

    you probably found it by now, but if it's a lan then in internet
    explorer go
    tools...internet connections.connections..lan settings..auto detect
    settings
    , Dec 31, 2004
  5. The One

    The One Guest

    "derek / nul" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 19:06:55 -0000, "The One"
    > <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Mental block on.............. how do I make my pc connect to the internet
    >>automatically on startup, using Win XP.

    > A bit hard to answer when we have no idea how you connect!!

    What is the most common thing to connect to (I even gave that in my original
    post), and what is the most common way of connecting to that thing. David
    the next post down got it spot on, so why cant you. Maybe in your
    big-headedness, im mr fucking know it all, ill test this **** out, mr
    sarsasm.
    The One, Dec 31, 2004
  6. The One

    The One Guest

    <> wrote in message

    > The One wrote:
    >> Mental block on.............. how do I make my pc connect to the

    > internet
    >> automatically on startup, using Win XP.

    > you probably found it by now, but if it's a lan then in internet
    > explorer go
    > tools...internet connections.connections..lan settings..auto detect
    > settings

    Found out now thanks anyway.
    The One, Dec 31, 2004
  7. The One

    derek / nul Guest

    On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 12:33:19 -0000, "The One" <>
    wrote:

    >"derek / nul" <> wrote in message
    >> On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 19:06:55 -0000, "The One"
    >> <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Mental block on.............. how do I make my pc connect to the internet
    >>>automatically on startup, using Win XP.

    >> A bit hard to answer when we have no idea how you connect!!
    >>

    >What is the most common thing to connect to (I even gave that in my original
    >post), and what is the most common way of connecting to that thing. David
    >the next post down got it spot on, so why cant you. Maybe in your
    >big-headedness, im mr fucking know it all, ill test this **** out, mr
    >sarsasm.

    I see, you don't 'want' any help.
    derek / nul, Jan 1, 2005