    line come nor looped.

    Please help protect my miserable job!

    Cocolema
    cocolema, Jun 26, 2006

  2. Cocolema,

    You may wish to investigate AdTran TSU LT Troubleshooting with a Cisco
    Router:

    http://www.adtran.com/adtranpx/Doc/...UBJ7F/CU-eeb6a9a0e79511d68ff2010a4b3bbde.html

    as well as AdTran TSU LT Documentation:

    http://www.adtran.com/adtranpx/Room...M0NjFGQTlDMzI0NkJGQTBENDdENUU4RDI1REIlNUQlNUQ

    and Cisco 2800 Troubleshooting:

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps5854/tsd_products_support_series_home.html

    Hope this helps.

    Brad Reese
    AdTran Refurbished List Pricing and Availability
    http://www.bradreese.com/adtran-inventory-search.htm
    www.BradReese.Com, Jun 26, 2006